being retarded

edited December 2010 in News & Announcements
8)

so i just wanted to point out the activites of certiain gay niggers who think being mod extends your ego and shit.

said gay nigger thought it would be a good id3ea to like ask me for the mod. first off, what do we actually moderate here? this board is pretty much /b/ with less images, almost anything goes.

now unfortunally i have the pleasure (yeah right) of having to know his little gay nigger kiddie crew. for the sake of this story, ill refeernce some irc netowrk nobody gives a fuck about, one with like 15 users and 15 opers and 9001 bots, and some knockoff winboards where everones staf.

so not only did i tell him to fuck off really, but i aslo asked what the qualifications are. much to my suprise the above was mentioned. yeah right, like that actually makes you look good.

you dont ask to be mod on a place where there are none needed, and reference an irc netowrk that klines *@* when they feel some threat, and then go feel the need to shit disturb everywhere you can think of (because that really helps your cause)

you dont ask to be mod on a place where there are none needed, and reference a drama filled special needs forum where all of you reference me by name whenever youre butthurt among yourselfs like i;m gonna actually do shit.

actually lets go there, what *do* id o? i do drugs. i smoke weed like every day, i write like a page of code and take a 5 hour break, thats how i roll. do i get much done? not really. do you think im actualy gonna get off my ass and troll, when your effectively trolling yoruselfs, doing my job for me? yeah no, im just gonna sit here and smoke more pot.

then theres dayswhen im on aicd, like right now, where i do even LESS than i normally do. apperantly this hasnt sank into retarded kiddies lately, i dunno hy, its pretty damn obvious, i am pretty damn predictable.

also despite how much i tell people to solve their own shit and stop involving me, it keeps happening. i dont get why im this god on the internet or something but hate the vuck?

whatever, i just wanted to make a public humiliation/troll post here

Comments

• For clarification, I did not actually do all of these things. Your obviously on acid right now, so your decision making, and your judgement is very clouded, which is proven, as LSD is a very mind-warping drug.

Further, I recognize that Aurora-IRC is very fucked up. You REALLY don't think I know that? OBattler is a useless fucktard, along with RichardG, and Patrick. Most of our users are suicidal assholes, who will go emo over the slighest thing that doesn't go their way.

At least I have the right to admit that. But regardless, I am not homosexual, nor am I black. Your calling me that is a useless insult, which has absolutely no face value. What. so. ever.

If you want to be childish, and call me a nigger, then fine. That doesn't hurt me at all.

I'm not that 10 year old who would cry when I get humiliated. You and all the others have changed that.

I could care less if I'm feeding the trolls, but I needed to lay down some clarification, mkay?

~James
  • For clarification, I did not actually do all of these things. Your obviously on acid right now, so your decision making, and your judgement is very clouded, which is proven, as LSD is a very mind-warping drug.

I genuinely don't think that him being high or not changes what decisions he makes or what his judgement is. If anything, it just makes such decisions easier. Blaming it on the weed means that you're also questioning the decision making of both ka0s and Duff. Welcome to a forum run by stoners.
  • It just wouldn't be the internet without useless drama and teenage power struggles over things that don't matter.
  • BlueSun wrote:
    It just wouldn't be the internet without useless drama and teenage power struggles over things that don't matter.

Ditto.
  • CoreDuo wrote:
    For clarification, I did not actually do all of these things. Your obviously on acid right now, so your decision making, and your judgement is very clouded, which is proven, as LSD is a very mind-warping drug.

I genuinely don't think that him being high or not changes what decisions he makes or what his judgement is. If anything, it just makes such decisions easier. Blaming it on the weed means that you're also questioning the decision making of both ka0s and Duff. Welcome to a forum run by stoners.

I'm not blaming it on weed. Weed is actually not that bad of a drug. It, if created RIGHT standard, can actually be a very decent drug that can heal certain problems with a person.

Now, LSD on the other hand, can be very bad. It makes you hallucinate, and by what I'm seeing, it can make your proficiency in typing, and other areas of motor skills very impaired, which can very well mean, your judgement and mental ability is handicapped in that case too.

I'm not saying people who do drugs have bad judgement, it's mostly just people who regularly do LSD. I've got nothing against pot (although, my sister has gotten noticeably slower and more lead-brained since she started smoking pot)
  • 8)

again, we have two types of members here

wbmembers.jpg

i think we all know who is where
  • CoreDuo wrote:
    Blaming it on the weed means that you're also questioning the decision making of both ka0s and Duff. Welcome to a forum run by stoners.

allow me to begin by stating that iam currently under the influence of marijuana. alot of marijuana. im really gone at the moment.

lets begin.

i'm usually the silent partner in winworld and winboards, but lately i seem to be needing to voice my opinion on the insanity that makes up the fickle balance between members and stalin-like leaders on this website.

first. we have had a number of people contact us (almost of all which were new members, not long time members -- the long time members realize something ill mention later on) in reference to being admins/mods. we have made a number of threads that address this issue. none of them have ever become a mod or admin.

second. we base this entire place on self-moderation. if something is enough of a problem, the members will mutually stop doing this. the only moderation ever done by duff, stitch, or myself, is just deleting spam, or someone going over the l ine and editing someones thread in frustration or anger, which seems fine since everone here appears to handle it well.

third. we have more than enough moderation as it is, we have like 3 admins, one mod. thats plenty based on the volume of posts we get currently. as needs for a new moderator or administrator arise, we will obviously handle the issue by giving moderator access to one of our more well known, long term members. any of you who dont care who becomes a moderator are our primary candidates for moderatorship.

four. ive used a number of drugs during my time on winworld, im currently very, very stoned, and have used lsd in the past. if you keep up with current events you probably know that alcohol was recently named THE most harmful drug in the world, based on its harm to the user and people around the user -- and most of the world drinks.

on that note, ive had enough of posting about this. seriously people, if you WANT to be an admin or mod here, you wont ever become one. the only way to become one is to be around a long time, be well known in the community and have done something to prove your worthyness (all the current admins and mods have or currently do run their own mirror of the database, and has spent a long period of time somehow contributing to both winworld and winboards.)

get over it people, we dont need or want any more moderation than we have, and by wanting it, you will not get it.