All downloads give server error, tried all browsers

I signed up to this forum to say what many others have said, except it's not fixed for me. All download links on all servers give a "Server Disallowed" error. I haven't downloaded a file from this site in a few months, so I didn't reach my limit. Other users report that it fixed itself, but not for me. Any ideas other than getting a new ISP?

Comments

• Okay, after I posted this I tried looking up my IP address, but it's a different one than in the error. Is there really no fix for this? The Library is broken!

• No, your ISP is very badly broken. Complain to them. That will cause problems with other web sites too.

• @goody_fyre11 said:
    I signed up to this forum to say what many others have said, except it's not fixed for me. All download links on all servers give a "Server Disallowed" error. I haven't downloaded a file from this site in a few months, so I didn't reach my limit. Other users report that it fixed itself, but not for me. Any ideas other than getting a new ISP?

Ok, it's have been a problem with your ISP. At this moment, I don't have any idea about getting a new ISP. Maybe I'll think to tell to you about getting an new ISP in a few days for while.

• @SomeGuy said:
    No, your ISP is very badly broken. Complain to them. That will cause problems with other web sites too.

I agree with you, An ISP of @goody_fyre11 are competing to another ISP's around the world. By mine, it not competed with the @goody_fyre11 in Brazil. It works well as good.

• @goody_fyre11 said:
    Okay, after I posted this I tried looking up my IP address, but it's a different one than in the error. Is there really no fix for this? The Library is broken!

Tell me what is your IP address and Internet Service Provider (ISP) to me via message, please?