What is involved with translating the BIN end for BeOS Personal back to EXE?

Hello!
I just downloaded BeOS Personal from the site, it contains the expected file, but it ends in BIN, and the Cue file, also of course where it came from. What would be used on Windows to translate it to an EXE that I can run on Win98SE? Also the target uses the ATI Rage 128 style video card, and, ah, that's not completely supported by BeOS, the application suggested I might find the right driver on the CD never mind it wasn't installed that way. However the Pro version available here contains on its introduction page what kind of CD it is, and that would be translatable via the Bchunk program, into separate images, but so far the comments from Google are that's for Linux.
Supposedly the Pro version then, also contained various video drivers for the determined user.
Suggestions please folks.
Doctor Who the 8. Gregg

Comments

• Your post makes little sense. I think 47 cups of coffee was enough for you :P

Exactly which download are you talking about?

BIN/CUE is the CD-ROM format. It is similar to ISO, but usually contains multiple tracks, which ISO does not support. Use ImgBurn to burn it to a CD. For more information about Winworld's file formats, see: https://forum.winworldpc.com/discussion/10444/winworld-archive-format-information#latest

Of course any OS release will not include video drivers for every video card, especially anything produced AFTER the release. You will have to hunt those down separately, assuming one was ever even made for the specific card.

• @SomeGuy said:
    Your post makes little sense. I think 47 cups of coffee was enough for you :P

Exactly which download are you talking about?

BIN/CUE is the CD-ROM format. It is similar to ISO, but usually contains multiple tracks, which ISO does not support. Use ImgBurn to burn it to a CD. For more information about Winworld's file formats, see: https://forum.winworldpc.com/discussion/10444/winworld-archive-format-information#latest

Of course any OS release will not include video drivers for every video card, especially anything produced AFTER the release. You will have to hunt those down separately, assuming one was ever even made for the specific card.

I was working on fumes then. I understand that much. As it happens I've since come to the conclusion that when the AU mirror Planet Mirror collapsed for the first time, it took down a very big mirror of such things, and I actually did find there practically everything that the beginner BeOS user would want. For my purposes your message did make sense.

However, sadly, I'm putting aside efforts to restart an OS which had such promise.