IBM has been banned AGAIN (And for the last time I hope)

QQ
edited September 2004 in News & Announcements
OK, after getting annoying with his usuall crap and filler posts with a few racial slurs thrown in he's been .htaccess banned.

CompaqSx (10:01:53 PM): I HOPE you're not going to let him back in again?
FishNET3000 (10:01:58 PM): nope
FishNET3000 (10:02:02 PM): ibm = gone

So hopefully he wont be back.

-Q

Comments

• Ok. Good move (Is now the time to say it?). But yeah... I'm questioning about if he will be let back in or not.
  • Banned again. tsk tsk tsk. When will IBM learn...
  • I think that he wont be. He certainly didn't "get it" this time, I'm not sure he ever will.

-Q
  • I hope that we now realized that should have never been let back in the first place and that he simply can't be allowed to interact with civilized human beings.
  • THIS time, hes gone for good. I told him that he could stay till he screwed up. I told him I knew he would, and he did.
  • IBM will just have to talk to u guys outside of the board
  • ....or not at all.
  • we're officially ProChoice on the forum, the choice to talk to IBM out of the forum or not at all
  • There was some talk in the admin/mod team about banning him on tuesday or wednesday, but I said wait until the end of the week and look what happened. He's gone. He was allowed back but continued to pour gasoline on the flames and eventually burned himself.

He was once a great member on WinVision forums and in the early days of this board but he's just a memory.
  • I'm happy over this decision. I think Winboy should be next.
  • IBMWarpster is banned?
  • Yes. He was only UNBANNED so he could see that theres no way for him to not be completely retarded. But he proved me right, its impossible for him to act normal. :)
  • Andrew wrote:
    I'm happy over this decision. I think Winboy should be next.

What did WinBoy do?
  • I don't think WinBoy is as bad as Warp. Last time Warp was kicked out, WinBoy's behavior was much improved.
  • winboys only bad when warp's around, now that warps not around he should get better
  • Winboy is not bad, tho i totally agree he can (and should) post more senciable topics and posts, and cut back on smilies.
  • Winboy's NOT getting banned anytime soon, he's rarely has bad as IBM's best day, plus with IBM gone he won't have one of those convos they have together, and he won't make anti-semmetic comments
  • Q wrote:
    OK, after getting annoying with his usuall crap and filler posts with a few racial slurs thrown in he's been .htaccess banned.

CompaqSx (10:01:53 PM): I HOPE you're not going to let him back in again?
    FishNET3000 (10:01:58 PM): nope
    FishNET3000 (10:02:02 PM): ibm = gone

So hopefully he wont be back.

-Q
    Exactly I dunno. I think Fish will unban him soon... I've missed something... What his crap you don't like?
  • He was talking about port blocking and made a rather offensive anti-semetic comment for no reason. He also did the usuall AntiSSH crap.

-Q
  • THIS time, hes gone for good. I told him that he could stay till he screwed up. I told him I knew he would, and he did.
    I for one appreciate that. It was better to let everyone see.
    I didn't see what it was he did but I figured he'd done something
    again. But thanks for the fairness, it sets a good example.
    guzzle.gif
    Thump
  • Why you all say that Winboy should be banned..? He's not bad... Of course, he posts some crap, but who doesn't? raDeon was the worst, even worse than IBM...
  • Winboy's fine. As long as he doesn't go something REALLY egregious, he'll probably be safe.

-Q

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file