The duffnet server?

edited February 2007 in Site Issues
Just to ask, Is it possible to browse this server whilst downloading a file. I ask because when I used to use FTP explorer I could select a file to download and then browse through the pages. But now that I use Filezilla (V2.2.30) I can browse through the pages select a file to download and then can't broswe the folders once the file has begun downloading.
My settings are that Passive mode is enabled (thoough I don't think I needed this to be as it worked without this) no proxy (direct connection), I do not have Use multiple connections to transfer files enabled. (thought before I unchecked this i set it to 1) but it is disabled at the mo,no speed limit standard level 8 for file compression. Can anyone help me out here as I'm still getting used to filezilla.

Comments

• WTF is the Duffnet server?
  • I beleive it's the one that was owned by Jordan or whoever. It used to be one of the download sources that could be connected too in the downloads secton of the site. Because he allowed people to use this while the downloads were offline ages ago. I just call it duffnet as thats part of it's address. Anyway it's not just on there but all ftp sites so I must have something setup wrong, any help?
  • No it's nmot the site I just thought it was, but it's my settings can you tell me what I have set wrong in Filezilla? My stuff's listed in the replies above. Regards Lupinthe3rd