Dropping the signature bomb

2»

Comments

• i just hate that picture of gates, he represents a typical computer nerd made into a billionare.
  • Much better... kind of rapes the quality... but it still gets the message across
  • I will change gates, just wait an secound... :)
  • now, which they think of my new avatar image, it is good? :) (it combines with my nick) :)
  • anantha92 wrote:
    i just hate that picture of gates, he represents a typical computer nerd made into a billionare.

He became a billionaire because he was smart. He sold software. You act like it's a crime just because you nuggets think software should be free. Well it's not. People at companies have jobs and want to feed a family so just pirate it like everyone else. :P

Anyway, Gates because rich mainly from QDOS which he bought the legal rights to and leased it to IBM as PC-DOS. It's like Linux except Microsoft wanted to make some money and not share their shit.

This is why Stallman looks like Charles Manson living in a trash can. :P
  • anantha92 wrote:
    i just hate that picture of gates, he represents a typical computer nerd made into a billionare.

He became a billionaire because he was smart. He sold software. You act like it's a crime just because you nuggets think software should be free. Well it's not. People at companies have jobs and want to feed a family so just pirate it like everyone else. :P

Anyway, Gates because rich mainly from QDOS which he bought the legal rights to and leased it to IBM as PC-DOS. It's like Linux except Microsoft wanted to make some money and not share their shit.

This is why Stallman looks like Charles Manson living in a trash can. :P

I have nothing against agates, i think hes a brilliant man, i just hate that cheesy photo of him smiling like that, its not a computer nerd made into a billionare, i used the wrong phrase for that.
  • Ah damn, I was in my trolling mood just ready to bash Stallman haha.

How did Gates turn into a nerd? Everyone knows that computer geeks in the 70s were total boozing weed smoking hippies. Just look at the 78 company photo!
  • Honestly, I doubt that Gates ever did too much technically. Brilliant businessman, but I don't think he's much of a computer guy.
  • Notwithstanding all of this, I have to say FV's GIF of all his userbars is far superior to the old one. The avatar is pretty nice too.

And I found that comment about "International Law" rather amusing, so don't worry.

And IBM, that "trolling mood" is probably going to cause more trouble...

And I've set the character limit to 625, being the average of the lower limit of the highest proposed range (750 of 750 - 1000) and the most commonly suggested value (500).

-Q
  • You can observe a lot just by watching. (Yoga Berra)
    It's not a rule of course but you can be pretty sure you're not
    taking up too much space by making sure that your sig is no
    bigger than the following one:
    sig.jpg

I think if you stay below that size you won't have any worries.

Thump

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file