Comments

• Its just XP with a changed bootscreen, it takes like 5 minutes to do.
  • Ahhh ok i was thinking it was really 98. Thats kinda cool if 98 was still in.
  • You sure it's not just 98 with an XP bootscreen?
  • 100%

Look at the start menu when he logs of.
  • Yea its 98 with an XP screen. It takes like 5 minutes at most.
  • That is definately 98 with modified boot and safe to turn off screen. It says vid was taken in 2001, wasnt that before xp was released? people can lie...
  • All my pictures come out with random dates cause my camera loses the time cause of no batteries and I never reset it, so they could've used a camera that had the wrong date on it too.
  • No, it was in the video comment on the right side, where the author leves a comment.
  • It's Windows 98 with the Exuberant unofficial service pack. Notice the icons and the Shutdown Dialog.
  • Yes, no question about it, it is 98.

The log in screen is the first thing to give it away.
  • XP did come out in 2001. However, it's not XP, it's a 98 screen made to look like XP. It could be based off the beta also because notice the scrolling bar isn't 100% 3D, it still has that 98 2D-ish to it.
  • XP did come out in 2001. However, it's not XP, it's a 98 screen made to look like XP. It could be based off the beta also because notice the scrolling bar isn't 100% 3D, it still has that 98 2D-ish to it.

i never sida it wasnt its pretty obvious anyway...