check this

edited April 2007 in Software
[ SPAM removed! ]

Comments

• Q, Duff, KA0S. PLEASE GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I hope you know that they usually don't delete spam threads once someone does something idiotic such as reply to it.
  • The images are a bit explicit, can't they be deleted?
  • You think we can delete images on a foreign server?

And yes, if you want threads deleted, don't reply to them. It's not as if your post makes this thread any more visible then the original SPAM.

-Q
  • I meant delete the images from this thread
  • What does it matter if there are replies to it? you can still delete it you know.

I'm not trying to get into any arguments, but I simply do not understand why you guys are so against deleting topics. ESPECIALLY spam topics
  • There are a few reasons.

Anyway, true SPAM topics (IE. the ones that are a single SPAM post and no replies to it) do get deleted; I recall doing so a few times this morning.

-Q
  • You know it does seem a little bit different than it used to be but
    of course I don't mind but I thought there used to be something
    maybe in News and Announcements that said "Do not post to
    spam messages because your post will be deleted with the spam"
    and it was deleted with the spam and if it was someone who
    didn't know they'd holler "Where'd my post go?".
    guzzle.gif
    Thump
  • Well, one of the reasons is that the thread might develop into something legitimate (Without the SPAM).

At any rate, once the post is edited so there're no links left, there's not much harm in leaving it.

-Q
  • Except that it usually turns into a pointless thread rather than an interesting one.
  • nothing wrong with the odd glimpse of a hot set of hooters, this just ain't the place

I'm suprised no one has started a smoking hot chicks in bikinis thread
  • there are kids here i lol.jk. I really dont care as i seem to be youngest among us here. im used to it anyway.
  • Please...don't tell me you flipped out over a set of boobs.

Christ people I can find much much worse.
  • It wasn't just boobs. I wouldn't have responded if I wasn't this shocked. What can be worse than anal photos spread across a page?
  • Duff wrote:
    Please...don't tell me you flipped out over a set of boobs.

Christ people I can find much much worse.

i dint flip, i really dont mind anyway. so waht we are humans and thats out nartural self. Whats worse than anal spraead on a page ? 5 shemales with a anal sandwich (when all their diskin the guys in front of your ass.)
  • That's a bit too perverted for me...
  • its worse! lol
  • I THINK we may have dealt with the problem in the short term for now...

-Q
  • alexzarach wrote:
    What can be worse than anal photos spread across a page?
    Depends, you want goatse or not?
  • wtf is goatse?
  • I don't think I want to know.
  • LOL now i rember some retard posted pics of himself on the meatspin forums. hmm someone actually amde it into a site. Here is the entire thread on it:
    http://www.meatspin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=139&hl=life it sccared me for life...
  • For those of you who don't know what "goatse" refers to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse

-Q