check out my site

edited April 2007 in Software
im in the middle of creating a site the address is www.freewebs.com/theoldmsos and if you visit it please sign the guest book im going to have lots of dos\windows stuf on there soon[/url]

Comments

• There's a thread in "Random Crap" where people are discussing their websites, I suggest you post it there to get better responses.

-Q
  • ok so i just start it again there
  • Find the thread "Post your website here for others to discuss" and reply to that with what you did above.

-Q
  • god freewebs blows.
  • ^ true.

Starting a home server/buying web hosting is much better.
  • I remember when it (Like alot of hosting companies) weren't that bad, but evidently free hosting has gotten even WORSE.

-Q
  • I use truehost.co.uk where I get unlimited memory(nearly), close to 2 terrabytes, for free as I gave them my feedback. Teuehost has a bad uptime record, as it's not officially 'open' yet.
  • Freewebs is one of the worst hosting sites you could ever choose from. I hated it and still do.
  • Freewebs wasn't too bad, just incredibly slow.
  • and the popups/ads? :neutral:
  • I never got any popups whilst using it, and only had a smal ad at the bottom of my page :|.
  • That site was for beginners, I switched to ypur-websites.com soon after popups appeared on my site for some reason.
  • alexzarach wrote:
    I use truehost.co.uk where I get unlimited memory(nearly), close to 2 terrabytes, for free as I gave them my feedback. Teuehost has a bad uptime record, as it's not officially 'open' yet.

2TB? One word: fake.
    That place is definately overselling.
  • Every decent place oversells. Thats not to say you will be denied access to it, because the other thousands of customers don't even use 1% of 2TB.
  • We should try uploading 2TB to it.