What This Is

2»

Comments

• BlueSun wrote:
    Regular users can't edit or delete their posts and you can't vote in polls.

I understand not allowing the regular users to post new threads in this forum, but we should be able to edit / delete our posts like we can in the other forums.

Fixed.
  • Can anyone bring back the old black with yellow icons theme that was by default back in 2007??

I somewhat miss it :P
  • FedeArg wrote:
    Can anyone bring back the old black with yellow icons theme that was by default back in 2007??

it's available, choose "subBlack" in your profile.
  • stitch wrote:
    FedeArg wrote:
    Can anyone bring back the old black with yellow icons theme that was by default back in 2007??

I've it enabled on my profile, but I'm being shown the smartDark one instead, weird... :S
  • stitch wrote:
    FedeArg wrote:

SOMEONE *cough*duff*cough* had set it to override user settings.
  • Yes, that's because smartDark has been updated to support our mods and the latest phpBB2, subBlack hasn't.

You're free to use it, but my main concerns are with the non-eye bleeding option.
  • SubBlack hurt my eyes something fierce.
    <3 SmartDark
  • smartDark is definitely easier on the eyes, and I wish it were default. But then, I also have a certain affinity for the theme...
    Swifto wrote:
    UP-ON-CPU wrote:
    Hmm... I remember it quite differently.
    You don't remember Yamino? NMX?
    I kinda associate the downfall with those two.

There were rough times because of them, but I more associate it with a certain other member who's name I won't post here. Because it's irrelevant.
  • Not sure who you mean, but very well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file