NT4 Service Packs

edited August 2010 in Software
Who has some/all of the NT 4 service packs? They're no longer available from Microsoft's site and I can't find a mirror.

Comments

• I only have SP6a and an update roll up. I also have some USB drivers that allow NT 4 to recognize USB Mass Storage Devices.
  • I was able to find SP6a, but updating to it requires SP5 or higher already installed.
  • Duff wrote:
    I was able to find SP6a, but updating to it requires SP5 or higher already installed.

Maybe you have some weird version because the version I have doesn't require that. I have NT 4 without service packs and it always installs SP6a no problem.

Maybe I have SP6, not SP6a... although I thought they were the same thing.
  • I think I've got all of them around somewhere.
  • SP6 always installed fine for me but then again, maybe my copy had SP3 already installed.

Either way, if noone has it, I may have it around. I got mad amounts of shit like that on CDs if I can find them.

Once I get the hardware I need, I'm copying everything in this room onto my box, pending it will fit and all my old media has held up.
  • Don't forget ftp.microsoft.com, a lot of times they'll have it buried in there.
  • Just a help over from what 16bit said there located here on MS's place.

/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/fixes/usa/nt40 so yeah. This kinda reminded me that I was needing to get most of them myself.
  • My god i love you guys :P ive been searching for ages since i found MS backoffice in my fathers basement when i was cleaning it out :P
  • aziaee wrote:
    My god i love you guys :P ive been searching for ages since i found MS backoffice in my fathers basement when i was cleaning it out :P
    BackOffice, Cool find bro!

I dunno why it sounds that cool to me (although it's old and it's now called "Smart Business Server, or SBS").. maybe I'll give it a go on a VM later :P
  • I have SP6a in a ISO which upgrades any version of NT 4. :D

Can upload it? Want it? :