Apple Rhapsody DR1 x86 Server One

edited November 2010 in Site Issues
I am trying to download Apple Rhapsody DR1 x86 from Server One, and it will start download but in a couple of minutes will fail with message that it can't contact server. Please check this.

Thank you.

Comments

• Is this not also on server two? Did you check there for it and try a different server?
  • No it isn't on the second server.
  • Should be available on Server Two in a moment. Not sure why you're getting problems on Server One, wait for stitch to reply on that one.
  • So it should be available on Server Two under what folder? There is no Betas folder i noticed.
  • I did say in a moment, I never said instantaneously. (Remeber the £Free price tag)

OK files are now synchronizing. Should be Beta Operating Systems > Macintosh > Rhapsody in 5-15 mins
  • Rioter wrote:
    I did say in a moment, I never said instantaneously. (Remeber the £Free price tag)

OK files are now synchronizing. Should be Beta Operating Systems > Macintosh > Rhapsody in 5-15 mins
    Sorry, i was just saying that there wasn't betas folder at all.
    Big thank you! I couldn't find this anywere! :)
  • I am trying to download Apple Rhapsody DR1 x86 from Server One, and it will start download but in a couple of minutes will fail with message that it can't contact server. Please check this.

Thank you.

http://winboards.net/viewtopic.php?p=119549#119549