SimCity2k

edited November 2010 in Software
I'm looking for simcity2000 and all of the glorious packs,

even any other sim games will please me,,

Even if they are disks,

Trust me its a bitch finding a mega pack

Comments

• SimCity 2000, isn't that already up at Game Graveyard?

EDIT: Yes it is.
    http://coreduo.me.uk/index.php?id=266
  • yea but I am also looking for the networking pack
  • Bigjake52 wrote:
    yea but I am also looking for the networking pack

Are you referring to SimCity 2000 Network Edition?

I may have it somewhere...

Kirk
  • could you see if you can find it? thanks man
  • Christ after hours of looking I found network ED, so I am going to put it on the ftp, after its done downloading from the torrent
  • I have it somewhere but its quicker this way. I've been at work the last 3 days and working longer hours than usual. Lol. Not a whole lot of time lately to help with something like this.

Network Edition is nice but I never got it working in Windows XP. It needs 95 I think. 9x at least.

Kirk
  • Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm sitting on a *real* CD of SimCity 2000 Special Edition or something. The CD's white and gold and I have it sitting in a pile of quite a few CDs. Let me know if you'd like it on the Game Graveyard, because it comes with a bunch of pre-made city save games and tile sets for buildings. Was a great game, really.

EDIT: nevermind, just found exactly what I have is already up there. Oh well, it was the CD collection and all. Might have to set up my Gateway 2000 Pentium II to play that! :D
  • the premade cities are shit anyway. ihave the ancient cd around somewhere, and i remember they sucked ass.
  • I thought they were OK, but I haven't played SC2000 for 4 years or so. I agree some user-made cities were much better. Still the scenario mode was interesting, IIRC. I liked some of those cities (ex: Chicago), but they were scenario-only meaning that you couldn't do what you want with them in a normal game.
  • SimCity 3000 is my favorite out of all the SimCitys. SimCity 4 comes in at a close second.

2000 SE came with our first PC, but I never played it much.
  • Cool. Had 3000 but didn't run on my (at the time) Pentium II (lol) with 4MB of VRAM so I gave it away :/

I have SimCity 4, got it for free when I told checkout I didn't want it, so he didn't charge me, but for some reason put it in the bag and didn't notice. :)