Posting troubles...

edited August 2011 in Site Issues
Noticed this happening a couple of times while posting tonight (Around 2-3 AM)

First, after submitting the post, I would receive a 504 - Gateway Timeout. After trying again, I would then receive a message like the following:
Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('breathed', 0)

Line : 209
File : functions_search.php

However, at that point, the post did make it through in some capacity. Trying again results in a double post, though usually the second post makes it through with no errors.

Comments

• ive noticed its going extremely slow lately...
  • I've noticed that as well. It's almost as slow as Just-Owns some days.
  • spongebob is a dilapidated piece of shit in it's current state. stitch switched from Apache back to Cherokee yesterday, which fixed it for a while, but now it's back to being slow.

We're working on a solution and considering moving WW/WB.
  • spongebob is a dilapidated piece of shit in it's current state. stitch switched from Apache back to Cherokee yesterday, which fixed it for a while, but now it's back to being slow.

• Duff wrote:
    spongebob is a dilapidated piece of shit in it's current state. stitch switched from Apache back to Cherokee yesterday, which fixed it for a while, but now it's back to being slow.

I haven't done any database work yet (which desperately needs to be done).
  • Duff wrote:
    spongebob is a dilapidated piece of shit in it's current state. stitch switched from Apache back to Cherokee yesterday, which fixed it for a while, but now it's back to being slow.

I haven't done any database work yet (which desperately needs to be done).
  • I pointed the latency out to Chris the other day.