Account Issues

edited September 2014 in Site Issues
I have no idea whats going on, i am brand new to this site, and since I've registered I've had nothing but issues.
The first is after my account was created, it never sent a confirmation email to my account, it did eventually after 30 minutes. The second is it's been randomly logging me out. I tried to go on another forum asking the same thing i am here, and it responded with "That username is already in use. Please choose a different username."
I'm a bit surprised it's not doing it now.

Comments

• I'm sorry you're having issues here. What was the original account? We're having HTTP POST issues with the phpBB boards I just have not been able to pinpoint the root cause of it. This exact setup has worked fine for me when it was on new. and I used the boards there for months; when I launched the new site they appeared. Nothing in regards to the boards have changed. The forms (registration, profile, new post, et al) *do* submit there's just the lack of that screen saying so. Did the message go to your inbox or junk folder?
  • The original account is this one. So a few bugs ironed out, but i'm still having problems.
    The confirmation email did send to my inbox, however it took quite a while, about 30 minutes or so, to receive it, and when i clicked on it, it sent me to a blank screen, which kind of surprised me, however it let me use my account.
    However i do occasionally get messages when i try to post topics or replies when i'm logged in under my username that say "That username is already in use. Please choose a different username." or, when i was having trouble registering, i would receive "That username is inactive. Please choose a different username."