What is your favorite unsupported Windows?

edited September 2015 in Software
My Favorite is XP but I want to know your favorite. Let me know!

Comments

• Windows 2000 is love, Windows 2000 is life. Although, I like Windows XP too.
  • Most of the versions on that list bring up a certain warm and fuzzy feelings of nostalgia, but 2000 definitely ranks highest on the list.

These days, honestly, XP fills me more with rage than nostalgia. I get rather annoyed every time I see it on a client's machine. Same with 2003. When I think back on it now, it seems like it was more of a necessary evil... something you ran because you had to, because your hardware or software wasn't supported on 2000.
  • My favorite unsupported versions of Windows are Windows 98, and 2000, I remember when I had computers running Windows 2000 and XP when I was 5 years old, I still have a couple of them though.
  • My favorite is XP, but NT family too.
  • NT4 Terminal Server.

I like remote desktoping things.
  • For windows 9x, 98SE is best, if only no fancy ie shell aka active desktop
    And best of all, windows 2000, because xp have applied painful wpa and wga. :D
  • NT 3.51 for me. Fast, stable, and does what you want without 40 "Are you sure?" or "I don't think you should do that" prompts.
  • My favorite is windows 2000, but I like XP too. It was quite an experience trying to get Windows 2000 to work properly on my desktop computer.
  • Windows/386 2.10 and Windows 3.0 is my favorite.
  • I love Windows ME!! :lol:
  • My favorite is Windows 98 SE Thai Edition, first windows I ever use and lots more stable than newer Windows ME.
  • I have used them all except for NT and ME. (well used ME for my neighbor when I was fixing her computer, if that counts)
This discussion has been closed.