Library Search Bar

edited August 2015 in Site Issues
For the last month or so I've been having a problem accessing the library search bar. Entering in a query goes nowhere, and the drop-down list does not appear. Anyone else having the same issue? I've tried Firefox and Opera, but the problem still persists.

Comments

• Confirmed using IE11 and Firefox on Windows 7. Will look into this.
  • That's been broken since the last site update. I mentioned that here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7684

In the mean time you can use google by prefixing your search with "site:winworldpc.com". However, this does not return very recent addtions.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    That's been broken since the last site update. I mentioned that here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7684.

A bit off-topic: Is it normal that there's a lot of links on this forum, including this one, which won't let me visit? It prompts me to log in again, and if I do, it just brings me back to the home page.
  • That link specifically was a tracking thread I started in the staff board, so yes, there's a reason you can't view that.

There's a missing javascript I need to restore. It will get done when it's done. It was never a comprehensive search but an auto-complete anyway.