Connecting to the site

edited February 2017 in Site Issues
Hello,

I've noticed that a lot of the time, my computer has a hard time connecting to the main site. I was wondering if this happens to everyone or just me.

PugSans

Comments

• I don't have any issues connecting to the site.
  • What exactly do you mean by "hard time". I have noticed from time to time connections may a bit longer than usual, but nothing really bad.
  • Maybe your ISP has got something to do with it? It's connecting fine for me also.
  • Yeahhhhhhh we need a lot more details about observational measures that I can try and replicate on the site as well as the network conditions on your end.

I have no problems with the site. All of my connections are of high quality.
  • What's happening is I get an error saying that the site may have been moved or is temporarily down. It happened again this morning for me.
  • PugSans wrote:
    What's happening is I get an error saying that the site may have been moved or is temporarily down. It happened again this morning for me.

If that was a widespread issue I would be getting alerts about it. This is probably a problem with your ISP.