Where to get keys for old versions?

Hi,
I successfully downloaded VB 5.0 Pro from this site, but during installation I'm asked for a product key, which of course I don't have. How can I deal with that?

Comments

• Fill it with zeroes or ones or whatever (Works in VB 4). If that doesn't works, I'll post a key from 'the internet'

• Thanks for the quick response. I found a "serial" 1112-1111111 on the download page, where I had a second look. There's no use in complaining that it is named "serial" here and "key" there.
    Seems to be an issue of professional blindness that both terms are used. There's no search engine, which could ever be smart enough to understand such human bullshit.

So far, so good, but after successful installation I can't open the vbp file, because vb5pro tells me, that "Retained" is not a valid key, so the file can't be loaded. It tries to tell me what???

• I actually only wnted to add a few lines to the project, so I'd be able to select a third com port, which my PC has, but the program downloaded here just ignores it.

• I guess you can use VB6 for editing VB5 project files, just choose not to update the project when opening. If the above is incorrect, try using standard version of VB5 which is almost the same except for several business functions which you may not need (Maybe, but maybe you'll need them, if so, let me know)