Typing this from Windows 95!

Hello from Windows 95!
I visited the site with SeaMonkey 1.1.20pre
Userstring:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win95; en-US; rv:1.8.1.25pre) Gecko/20110912 SeaMonkey/1.1.20pre

Comments

• reley cool to see this ...old stuuf long gone to the trash but still i have some stuff somewhere i dig it up and u[load it somewhere for fun

• Even better, how about if anybody can post here via Windows 3.1? That would be awesome ;)

• @Bry89 said:
    Even better, how about if anybody can post here via Windows 3.1? That would be awesome ;)

Still trying to figure that one out. But the network controller doesn’t work in VMWare or VirtualBox. I can’t install Internet Explore, either.

• Be right back... trying to do this in Windows 3.11 for Workgroups

• edited April 2018

I have failed on IE. Downloading every version available on WinWorld to test them.
    EDIT: Every browser I tried has failed. Here are the screenshots of the fails:

Good luck trying to find an browser that works and then logging in and posting here.

• Just a reminder, when adding information soon after making a post, please use the "Edit" option. Although whoever thought hiding the Edit menu option under an invisible gear icon was a good idea needs their head examined.

• Cool. I've posted on the forum here on my ThinkPad 600 with Win 95 before. I use Opera 10.63 on 95.