HP Pavilion 512n

I found an HP Pavilion 512n in a garage. The PC has little to no documentation on it. All I know is the specifications of the PC. It's a single core Intel Celeron 1.4 GHz, 128 MB 133MHz ram, a 60 GB Hard Drive, 1 8x DVD drive and a 3.5 in 1.44 MB floppy drive. Any Idea of where I can find Documentation? Does anyone have documentation for this ancient piece of tech? I know a general release which is about 2001 or 2002... Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Did you do a google search? I did a simple search for "HP Pavilion 512n" and found loads of information, including complete documentation at HP's website.

• @altracker9 said:
    Did you do a google search? I did a simple search for "HP Pavilion 512n" and found loads of information, including complete documentation at HP's website.

No, I tend to use Bing. But thank you. I'll search on their website. I want the documentation with the PC, ya know?

• I have a hp paviliom 511n and hp does support old system anymore on there website now. They do Pentium 4 and up. I did a search for mine and you get a bunch of crap not for the computer you searching for. I had to do a web search and found a web page that had all the drivers and bios update for my hp computer. You going have to do the same.

• Here driver page i found for you https://www.nodevice.com/drivers/pc/hp/pavilion-512n-us-can Hope this help for you.

• @nikkigreg1974 said:
    Here driver page i found for you https://www.nodevice.com/drivers/pc/hp/pavilion-512n-us-can Hope this help for you.

Yes, Thank you

• @Captcha said:

@altracker9 said:
    Did you do a google search? I did a simple search for "HP Pavilion 512n" and found loads of information, including complete documentation at HP's website.

No, I tend to use Bing. But thank you. I'll search on their website. I want the documentation with the PC, ya know?

Bing?!? Why!?!

• @droem said:

@Captcha said:

@altracker9 said:

Bing?!? Why!?!

Ever hear of Bing Rewards? essentially free Amazon Giftcards if you use it ($5 each)

• @Captcha said:

@droem said:

@Captcha said:

@altracker9 said:

Bing?!? Why!?!

Ever hear of Bing Rewards? essentially free Amazon Giftcards if you use it ($5 each)

Yes, I have. But I never found a point in it. But that’s just me.

• edited May 2018

Yes, I have. But I never found a point in it. But that’s just me.

Exactly. There's people actually interested in this (This shouldn't be a surprise).