[OFFER] Print Shop Deluxe 6.0

Any interest in this? The library only has up to version 3. It's a bit newer though - Windows 9x.

Comments

• Didn't that have a whole pile of CDs? I think that was 1999, so just old enough I guess?

• Yeah, it's a whole big thing. Six or eight of them. I also just picked up The Print Shop (1996) for Windows 3.1/95 -- only one disk. Library doesn't seem to have that version.

I also got something called Learn Office '97, a set of full motion video tutorials that looks pretty entertaining, if you'd like that. Fun day at the thrift store. Also got iWork '09, but I'm guessing that's about a decade too new.

Will rip stuff here soon. I managed to find a working Atari 1040ST for $13 and it's taking up most of my free time. :)

• What the heck kind of thrift store re-sells computer equipment or software? Around here they have policies against that (purchased by Michel Dell), not that anyone here even knows what a computer is anymore.

• I throw this into basically any thread related to Print Shop offers/requests...

I'm still looking for a copy of the The Print Shop Web Designer v1.0, Windows 9x era, released in 1997-1998 I believe. I lost the original CD-ROM years ago and I'd love to find a copy, it was what I used to create the very first version of WinWorld.

My original post from 2015: https://forum.winworldpc.com/discussion/7434/request-the-print-shop-web-designer-1-0

• Duff, do you recall that being a standalone application? A bit of googling only shows Print Shop Web Site Designer as a bundled product.

Supposedly it is bundled with The Print Shop: Pro Publisher 6.0, and The Print Shop Deluxe Version 6.

(So, yes, let’s get Print Shop Deluxe 6.0 uploaded so we can take a look at it!)

• My copy was on a standalone CD, but that came packaged with a PC by from a fly-by-night company so no clue if it was really legit. If it turned up in one of the Print Shop bundles I'd be thrilled.

• edited June 2018

Well, there was a minor catastrophe: one of the clipart disks turns out to have a huge crack in it. So, the dump won't be complete.

However, there is some good news! Everything else is intact, and the install disk contains The Print Shop Web Site Designer 1.0. Is this what you were looking for, Duff?

I'm uploading now, but my connection is not great, so hang in there.

ETA: Oh, and SomeGuy -- the ones around here are littered with computer junk. Usually lots of old monitors. Even the smaller ones tend to have software, though; anything on a disk just gets thrown into the music section. It's always a haphazard mixture of video games, music CDs, old PC software, burned disks, blank disks, disks without cases, empty cases...

• Here we go!
    https://mega.nz/#F!bCpU2IBK!xrPvj43yoFqF3n9C3JHysQ

Disk containing the web design program here.

• edited July 2018

That looks like it! I'm spinning up a 98 VM now to verify that it is the same one as my nostalgic memories and play with it, awesome.

That makes my day, I've been looking for a copy of this for close to a decade, thanks @pnppl !

Edit:

• @Duff said:
    That looks like it! I'm spinning up a 98 VM now to verify that it is the same one as my nostalgic memories and play with it, awesome.

That makes my day, I've been looking for a copy of this for close to a decade, thanks @pnppl !

Edit:

Great to hear it! Glad I could help. :)