[Offer] Spanish Software

2»

Comments

• @SistemaRayoXP said:
    And not only preserved, also spreaded around, to avoid it to get lost in the past. In the case that it dissappears from one website, it is still in another

This is why I uploaded to archive.org
    A few weeks ago I wrote a message to archivar SomeGuy about a big pile of CDs that I am about to rip. He told me, he's totally busy.

So I am uploading em all to archive, offer it here. People can download, he can upload to winworld whenever he likes.

(If you read this SomeGuy, I haven't answered your last message I recall now, sorry, I totally forgot it...)

... "wtsi386.exe" ....
    Do you have the exact file name? Did you try to google that like this:

intitle="index.of" AND filename.exe

If you don't know yet: google allows "commands". This intitle-part helps to find only dir-listings from webservers, and AND means BOTH have to match (not logical AND, human AND).

There is more spanish stuff to come, I'm just done ripping ~100CDs and 30 floppies. If you go on my profile on archive.org, you'll already see a lot.

https://archive.org/details/@sdose

Right now I am preparing 35 Windows NT4 related ISOs for uploading.
    Office 97 will follow, sadly nothing in Spanish, but Portuguese Brazilian and Portugues Iberian.
    But if I remember correctly what one my teachers said, these languages are very different from Spanish. He also said Italian is more like Spanish.
    But don't excpect my remembrance to be correct, maybe he said something different, I'm not sure...

Spreading the localized stuff is important I realized not long ago... 15 years ago, when my English was good enough to have linux in english, I didn't care anymore about half-done localization and switched totally to english systems (also Windows from that point on).
    Some months ago I installed a few old computers with German systems and realized how good it feels working on a system that speaks your language :)

The most important for me now is my to have my office-suite in German. But one thing has to stay english: compiler output. Bad localized error messages lead to nowhere and google can't help. You'll only find people asking for help (in german with german error messages) - no answer/very little response.

• I am sorry to say that I didn't found anything about the SP. But thanks for letting us know the filename. I'll start digging around the internet to attempt to found it

• Finally, after ton of wasted time, I FOUND IT!. It was way hard, as it wasn't laying around in the internet, but rather inside an ISO in a closed FTP server. It's in spanishl, I've checked it.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fc8j4l7u0nq334a/Windows NT 4.0 TS SP6.iso
    MD5: e2655a5885d42604aa89802907f15653

Note! I'm uploading right now, so the file won't be avaible to download until approx 1 hr

• Thanks @SistemaRayoXP for finding this file.
    Now I can work with Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server, with your SP6 and in my own language. Thank you so much, I'm very happy. Have a great day.

• Have a great day too ;)