[REQUEST] Windows 95 95B 22+1 disk DMF

Hello. A while ago I found a case of disks for installing W95 I knew the wouldn't work and I was right. But the Disks are fine so I was hoping I was able to replace the data. Is there anyone who owns these disks and are willing to upload them somewhere? Thanks.

Comments

• Winworld has a DMF set of Windows 95 OSR2. Is this not the same thing as your disks? Also, keep in mind that brain-dead USB floppy drives can not read DMF disks at all. You need a machine with a real floppy drive and a motherboard FDC or ISA FDC card.

• Sorry, It seems I made a bit of a mistake. I actually have 28 disks in total. And also I think my USB floppy drive can read DMFs because there was one disk in that case that worked. (the boot disk). And they are DMF.

• For others searching usb floppies, could you post model and USB PID and VID of your drive?
    With these we know the controller and could watch out for these drives

• because there was one disk in that case that worked. (the boot disk). And they are DMF

No, the boot disk will always be 1.44mb.

• @sdose said:
    For others searching usb floppies, could you post model and USB PID and VID of your drive?

All I have.

• @SomeGuy said:

because there was one disk in that case that worked. (the boot disk). And they are DMF

No, the boot disk will always be 1.44mb.

Ill give you a picture. You will have to wait a bit.

• @sdose said:
    For others searching usb floppies, could you post model and USB PID and VID of your drive?

Sorry but my picture isn't loading.