[REQUEST] Microsoft Office "All in One"

Forgive me for the inaccurate title for my request but, this piece of software is a thing as I remember it once being owned by a friend I knew and that I used it, in where it contained installers and files from all versions of Microsoft Office, up to Office 2003 I think. I also know that it was an official thing from Microsoft and not some cheap custom hackjob as from what I can remember, when you pop in its disc, you would be greeted with a splash screen that had the graphics reminiscent of Office 2007 and you can choose which version you want to install, or install separate applications (for example, just Word 2000 or FrontPage 2002). I don't remember the exact title of the software itself but hopefully what I said will ring a bell in anyone's mind, if they happen to know it themselves.

However, this might be a problem if it was added to the library as I do know that anything that's above Office 97 isn't permitted here, because of DMCA strikes and whatnot.

If this can be considered then that would be great but if not, then it's cool.

Comments

• Might be one of their mish-mash "MSDN" compilations. But yea, no Office 2000 or later. Sorry about that :/

• That's alright. Was only curious about it. And yes, MSDN seems to have something to do with it. And I think it had other Office-related tools included but it's been years since I last used the thing, haha :P

• That's great, but we don't accept Office 2000 or later. as those versions aren't abandonware yet like Windows XP.

• Yes, I know that already. Wait, Office 2000 still isn't classed as "abandonware"? That's strange :\

• @Bry89 said:
    Yes, I know that already. Wait, Office 2000 still isn't classed as "abandonware"? That's strange :\

Tell me why is DMCA and the @ShermanRetroWindowsFan says on this site don't accept Office 2000 or higher as those versions aren't abandonware, but, I post the Office 2000 or higher, Windows XP or higher or also an music collection on my website.

• @eduardokramerbr said:

Tell me why is DMCA and the @ShermanRetroWindowsFan says on this site don't accept Office 2000 or higher as those versions aren't abandonware, but, I post the Office 2000 or higher, Windows XP or higher or also an music collection on my website.

Because tractors turnips buttocks.

• edited August 2018

Excellent words of wisdom, @SomeGuy :tongue:

• It took me some time to get this. I knew the words, I read it, didn't get. I've fed this sentence to google translator, read in native language, seems broken...

Hmmm... aaaaah - few minutes later I got it. It is how it is.

• @SomeGuy said:

@eduardokramerbr said:

Because tractors turnips buttocks.

Sure, I respect that rules in this website completely, @SomeGuy.