Windows 95 RTM & OSR2 issues?

Hi, hope this is the right place to post this.
I'm trying to write all the disks for Windows 95 (3.5" version) using DiskWrite, and disk 2 and onward it will tell me its not a supported image type. This happens with both RTM and OSR2, and the images are all in the .img format. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue, or if you have any advice. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• edited September 2018

Most versions of the 3.5'' floppies are actually in DMF format, so it holds 1.72MB of space instead of 1.44MB. Only disk 1 isn't DMF, so it's appearant that DiskWrite isn't recognizing them as DMF floppies. Use WinImage, which detects DMF floppies.

• Not a moderator or anything, but this is probably a topic that would have been better posted in the Software forum. However, some parts of your post might sound like Offers and Requests material...I presume.

• @BF10 said:
    Most versions of the 3.5'' floppies are actually in DMF format, so it holds 1.72MB of space instead of 1.44MB. Only disk 1 isn't DMF, so it's appearant that DiskWrite isn't recognizing them as DMF floppies. Use WinImage, which detects DMF floppies.

Thanks a lot I will try this right now!

• @mammal93

Here thread is for offers & requests, not for discussing software issues.