[Offer] A bunch of stuff from BetaArchive

If it comes down to it then i will upload everything i have from BetaArchive.

Including:

Microsoft Plus! 98 Build 1700
Microsoft Windows Codename Whistler (Microsoft Windows XP) Build 2498
Microsoft Windows 8 Build 7850 (Milestone 1)
Microsoft Windows Codename Blue (Microsoft Windows 8.1) Build 9364

That's not all i have...in fact...my collection may or may not expand if i decide to leak it.

I have a bunch of Longhorn Builds...so we will be packed if i decide to do this leak.

Comments

• UPDATE

Its official now. I will be leaking everything that i have downloaded from BetaArchive on here. Your welcome.

For the Staff: Message me about the uploading and i'll get it done as soon as i can!

• edited September 2018

First of all, you need to read our rules. Windows XP or later is not allowed here. Fortunately for you, you didn't post any links.

Second, we encourage discussing software products that are available elsewhere, and suggestions that they be added to the library. But it really isn't cool to "offer" something that you did not dump yourself or at least closely verify.

Third, a "leak" is when something is made available to the public in violation of an NDA or similar. If something not intended for public consumption is already posted on another web site, then it is already "leaked". So unless you work for Microsoft or a related company with unreleased confidential data, you are not "leaking" anything.

And most Microsoft Windows betas are really just free advertising for Microsoft, they are hardly leaks.

• @SomeGuy said:
    First of all, you need to read our rules. Windows XP or later is not allowed here. Fortunately for you, you didn't post any links.

Second, we encourage discussing software products that are available elsewhere, and suggestions that they be added to the library. But it really isn't cool to "offer" something that you did not dump yourself or at least closely verify.

Third, a "leak" is when something is made available to the public in violation of an NDA or similar. If something not intended for public consumption is already posted on another web site, then it is already "leaked". So unless you work for Microsoft or a related company with unreleased confidential data, you are not "leaking" anything.

Longhorn is on your site and i do have some builds of that. And if i want to add it and its real and official then i think i can add it.

I do understand the definition now. But i did verify it. I have used the builds myself in testing environments.

• In response to the links, i thought i had to upload it. Not provide links.

If needed i can provide links.

• Nice thanks for it.

• Why do we need any of this? Windows 8 betas are not in danger of disappearing, not at all.

• Not trying to sound like a moderator, but this is something that is against WinWorld's rules, and that is offering or requesting operating systems/software newer than Windows XP. Second, BetaArchive has a strict rule when it comes to sharing files from their FTP server, I know because I'm a BetaArchive member; BA has to keep their FTP and it's contents restricted to members in their FTP Access group. Third, the reason WinWorld carries Windows Longhorn, even though it's newer than XP, is because Longhorn was from an archive from many years ago.

• That's another thing. A lot of people here have access to BA, so it's not like their archive is super secret.

Anyway, I'll consider the Plus 98, but I'm buried in stuff right now.

In the mean time, please enjoy this nice healthy copy of IBM Home Budget jr. https://winworldpc.com/product/ibm-home-budget-jr/100

This discussion has been closed.