I found Bonzi buddy

Yea you know who he is the most UNFAMOUS PROGRAM ON THE INTERNET so yea I hope your ready for him

https://bonzi.link/

Comments

• edited October 2018

What is the point of this? Also, please don’t run this on your actual computer.

• Also, please don’t run this on your actual computer.

Why?

• edited October 2018

OH GOD NO, THE PURPLE MONKEY IS GOING TO KILL US ALLLLLL.

Yeah, so what. It's a thing of the past. We've all forgotten about him by now.

• I've heard somewhere that it's not as malicious as it once was anymore due to the servers that it relied on (for its "malicious" capabilities) being shut down for good. I'm not saying it's perfectly safe to use now, I'm just saying that it might not be as malicious as people once claimed it to be.

Oddly enough, I've seen BonziBuddy being used in videos where certain Windows versions get destroyed with viruses (i.e. Joel's Windows XP and Vista destruction videos and Reign I's Windows destruction videos), but the insanity doesn't stop there, some people have made viruses that are based upon BonziBuddy, the two that I can name are BonziKill and Bonzify.

• @KCompRoom2000 said:

I've heard somewhere that it's not as malicious as it once was anymore due to the servers that it relied on (for its "malicious" capabilities) being shut down for good. I'm not saying it's perfectly safe to use now, I'm just saying that it might not be as malicious as people once claimed it to be.

Oddly enough, I've seen BonziBuddy being used in videos where certain Windows versions get destroyed with viruses (i.e. Joel's Windows XP and Vista destruction videos and Reign I's Windows destruction videos), but the insanity doesn't stop there, some people have made viruses that are based upon BonziBuddy, the two that I can name are BonziKill and Bonzify.

Yea but i preferred Joel's destruction videos