[OFFER] Whister Beta 2 build 2430.

I dont know what else I should put here, but I found build 2430 on an obscure Russian server with a lot of other whistler builds. i dont want to look through them all, but some might also not be on here. It looks very similar to finished XP, but many smaller changes. I was able to get some screenshots as well.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!DrgkESxC!xLDVLjHs9LFTRnhO3MTjrXZrPKMg5xf7nuT1pHJ2toE
Bios Date: 1/31/2001
Serial: QB2BW-8PJ2D-9X7JK-BCCRT-D233Y

Screenshots:

The Desktop. With the stock theme (luna) and wallpaper

I attempted to go online, but to no avail.

I noticed a link to report bugs, and it sent me here. Maybe i'll try and send one someday

The shutdown dialog. Just like XP, the background fades out when you open it up, but instead of the gradual fading XP uses, it sweeps from the top left corner to the bottom right.

The Shutdown screen. Notice the different text and Whister logo in the top right.

And the Startup Screen.

Comments

• edited January 2019

Does this "Russian server" have build 2415_lab06? That is a highly sought build for it was shown in a demonstration featuring Luna with the old Windows flag.

And is it old-dos.ru by any chance? If it is then I've answered my own question: no.

• @win32 said:
    Does this "Russian server" have build 2415_lab06? That is a highly sought build for it was shown in a demonstration featuring Luna with the old Windows flag.

And is it old-dos.ru by any chance? If it is then I've answered my own question: no.

yeah it is, whats wrong with that?

• I feel that all sources should be attributed, whether they come from other websites or original media.

• @win32 said:
    I feel that all sources should be attributed, whether they come from other websites or original media.

Oh i was confused, I thought you meant that the build shouldn't be here because it came from the server

• Also, I don't think it's even right to contribute files that you downloaded from other sites. I think it's a much better idea to upload your own releases to WinWorld (a legal copy of something you have on an actual disk), but I get it, it probably isn't common to find legal copies of betas anywhere that isn't the interweb.