[REQUEST] Windows CE 3.0 Professional Edition

Hey everyone! This is my first discussion of Windows CE 3.0 Professional Edition.
I have Googled to search for Windows CE 3.0 Professional Edition to be uploaded on my cloud account (I have uploaded an VHD file of WinCE 3.0 without the "Professional Edition.") and everyone comments me what I can do (depends on my free time, because I'm very busy with my family, my grandma is using oxygen, very sorry with that, I'll be responding within no time every day, I'll promise. :wink: )

Comments

• Here this images that I have found...

• Sorry to hear that, I hope your grandma gets well

• Do you like Windows CE 6.0?

• @Winworldpc Fan 9000 said:
    Do you like Windows CE 6.0?

Yeah, I like this Windows CE 6. :)

• There is an emulator for this at the Microsoft website. The software you see here is SpreadCE which is a 1999 spreadsheet application by Design Ltd.

There is an emulator for this at the Microsoft website. The software you see here is SpreadCE which is a 1999 spreadsheet application by Design Ltd.

How can I find it? Really good your comment, it's good. I'll get this emulator for the Microsoft website. Great choice! ;)

• edited June 2018

Huh? Microsoft doesn't seem to have it anymore!

• edited June 2018

Use this instead
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r078ccf3238wxor/Windows_CE_6.0.zip/file

Requirements:
    For 64-bit PCs
    Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 4 or higher.
    Microsoft .NET Framework, version 1.0

Instructions:
    You might need Winrar to exact the files.

1. Exact the files
    2. Once exacted, click go.bat
    3. Have Fun!

To put software on the emulator, you need to go to configuration and use share folder. Locate your files and folders for it. Then, on Windows CE click the "SD CARD" in the windows explorer and there you have it! All of the software that you download for Windows CE should be there! You can also put icons on the Desktop too, just remember to save statement!

Anyways I hope this tutorial worked :)

Use this instead
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r078ccf3238wxor/Windows_CE_6.0.zip/file

Requirements:
    For 64-bit PCs
    Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 4 or higher.
    Microsoft .NET Framework, version 1.0

Instructions:
    You might need Winrar to exact the files.

1. Exact the files
    2. Once exacted, click go.bat
    3. Have Fun!

To put software on the emulator, you need to go to configuration and use share folder. Locate your files and folders for it. Then, on Windows CE click the "SD CARD" in the windows explorer and there you have it! All of the software that you download for Windows CE should be there! You can also put icons on the Desktop too, just remember to save statement!

Anyways I hope this tutorial worked :)

Thank you so much. Whats your name?

• edited February 23

I couldn't get the 6.0 emulator to work on my Windows 2000, but the 5.0 emulator does work:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18481