Nokia N73 Certification Check

edited March 2019 in Software

I have problems installing applications on my N73 phone (v2.0628.0.0.1) and I am limited to simply games. I tried to install other apps which are safe but the certification thing won't let me (I even tried methods like app. manager settings and changing date). Can anyone help me fix this problem? I wanna install applications other than games please.

Comments

• Buy a desktop or laptop computer rather than using a locked down toy "phone".

• @SomeGuy said:
    Buy a desktop or laptop computer rather than using a locked down toy "phone".

Can't I try games/applications on other platforms than my 'PC'?

• I noticed the problem here... The problem is that they are sis or sisx files. When I install jar or jad it is fine. So what I need is a java version of the sis/sisx applications. Is there a .sis to .jar converter out there? 'Cause I never found a working one.

• edited April 2019

However I found some screenshots of a supposed program that will convert sis to jar.
    It's called "Sis 2 Sisx & Jar Converter".

I also have been looking at alot of forums talking about it and some of them said a site that has it but the download link doesn't work.

• Scoured through every site that has it but all it leads to either broken links, sites that don't exist anymore, or links that say the link doesn't exist.