Windows 98 SE Product Key

edited July 2014 in Software
Hi, ever sense you guys at WinWorld posted another mirror to get the abandonware software back, I would like a product key for Windows 98 Second Edition. Sure, there are other sources, but I trust this website as my number #1 source for abandonware and abandonware software. It can be any key for Windows 98 SE, I don't care, I just require a key that works. And if you can, can you please make sure the key works in a VM/if you know the key works? Thanks, it'd be a big help for me. BTW, WinWorld is the BEST! :)

Comments

• OracleVM wrote:
    Hi, ever sense you guys at WinWorld posted another mirror to get the abandonware software back, I would like a product key for Windows 98 Second Edition. Sure, there are other sources, but I trust this website as my number #1 source for abandonware and abandonware software. It can be any key for Windows 98 SE, I don't care, I just require a key that works. And if you can, can you please make sure the key works in a VM/if you know the key works? Thanks, it'd be a big help for me. BTW, WinWorld is the BEST! :)
    See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6677
    Should have all the keys you'd need for Windows.
  • noone wrote:
    OracleVM wrote:
    See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6677
    Should have all the keys you'd need for Windows.
    Thank you noone for redirecting me to that link.
    WinWorld RULES!
  • It still works, even in 2019!