[REQUEST] Xp to 10? (Betas & Prerelease)

Ok so I know you can not host any final versions of;
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 8.1
Windows 10
Along with any MS Office products after Office 97
But for all the windows Operating systems I listed can you still have the Betas, Prereleases, etc on Winworld
As I love your site, it is a great place to get files for older operating systems and not ones from some Radom person on the internet giving out most likely pirated operating systems.
But I find it said as well first of all to get some thing like Vista, I have no choice but to trust said random guy or find a workaround.
And I know winworld is for operating systems that are in obscurity and may disappear and that, that is another reason why you don't have finals of XP and later but I have a question for you.

Do you see many places on the internet that have Windows Longhorn builds?
Where do you get Windows BlackComb builds?
Who knows what the prerelease versions of Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 are called, let alone where to get them?

The point I'm trying to make here is although the finals of XP & above don't belong here the Betas and prerelease versions/builds in my opinion do.

If my request can't be fulfilled, I will be fine with it as you probably have a lot of problems already and it's not the end of the world.
But please at least consider my request and I will be happy.

Thank you,

Xeon

Comments

• edited April 2019

No.

Unless you want WinWorld be bombarded with DMCA complaints again.

• Winworld do have Windows XP Betas and Windows Vista Betas

• We never removed the vista betas because they were already here ages ago and we were never told to remove them. But in the mean time, I plan to at least spend MY time archiving actual rare obscure software.

Windows XP is not obscure. Microsoft only wishes it was.

If you want 8/8.1/10 betas, go to https://www.betaarchive.com that is basically what they do, collect windows betas that no sane person would ever look at without a gun to their head and threat that their development code might stop working. (Obviously nobody outside of marketing ever looked at Windows 8). Also don't complain about having to "contribute" first, it's dead easy an any idiot can do it.

This discussion has been closed.