(REQUEST) hDC Windows Color

I would like to know if anyone has hDC Windows Color for Windows 2x. I heard it usually comes with hDC Windows Manager. hDC Windows Color is an application which doubles the amount of colors on you screen when using Windows 2x systems.

If anyone finds this program, please let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• I have it but I wont give it to you until I get an eMachines M6811 recovery disk

• edited May 2019

I think eMachines M6811 recovery disk is a different topic for a different post.

• @TheTechWiz25 said:
    I have it but I wont give it to you until I get an eMachines M6811 recovery disk

That is a really dick thing to do. If you don't want to share something, fine, just don't rub it in other people's faces.

• @SomeGuy said:

@TheTechWiz25 said:
    I have it but I wont give it to you until I get an eMachines M6811 recovery disk

That is a really dick thing to do. If you don't want to share something, fine, just don't rub it in other people's faces.

I agree.

• My sincerest apologies...I put my own feelings into this. You can find it online with 1 google search.

• The thing is I can't find hDC Windows Color anywhere. I did my best when I was searching for it on google and archive.org.

• edited May 2019

I second this request for hDC Windows Color. I don't see it in any of the usual places (BetaArchive, Vetusware, Archive.org, etc), nor in a Google search. This makes me think @TheTechWiz25 is thinking of a different program.