Random crap :P

This discussion was created from comments split from: IBM PC/Tandy 1000 floppy game software on eBay(not dumped!).

Comments

• edited November 2019

@Voyambar

Please keep the rule on this thread.
    This thread is Not for random crap.

I think you seem to be strange.

Also do Not quote whole sentence on this thread.
    You should learn about rule on WinWorld.

• @ibmpc5150 said:
    @Voyambar

Please keep the rule on this thread.
    This thread is Not for random crap.

I think you seem to be strange.

Also do Not quote whole sentence on this thread.

Threads do not have rules but forums have rules. I've also seen other people comment on this thread so if your gonna tell me not to comment on this thread I will call you out. I am also not strange and I also only asked a simple question that was somewhat on-topic so do not say "random crap".

Also don't tell me how to post. I'll post how I want so if I want to quote something I will.

Now...about something on-topic:

How rare is it to find dev versions of games for the IBM PC?

• @Voyambar

This is last warning to you.
    I'll ignore your random crap.
    But I report to admin if you countine to write random crap on my thread without keeping the rule.

• edited November 2019

@ibmpc5150 said:
    @Voyambar

This is last warning to you.
    I'll ignore your random crap.
    But I report to admin if you countine to write random crap on my thread without keeping the rule.

"How rare is it to find dev versions of games for the IBM PC?"

That's not "random crap" are you on crack? Now actually please be nice as the forum rules state or I'll have to report YOU to the admins.

• edited November 2019

Split the topic off.

Voyambar, he is not a bot. he is a member that has contributed quite a bit. I could ask if YOU are a bot. It is hard to tell these days with bots getting smarter, and people getting dumber. Mr IBMPC5150 does not write English very well, but we tolerate this due to his contributions. I have my own "seen on eBay" thread too. If you don't find those interesting, just don't read them. It is not a great idea to post comments directly in these threads unless they are directly on topic to a recent posted item - otherwise they can get buried.

BTW, IBMPC5150 if you see a post you don't like, please just report it. Don't argue with them. That just confuses people (and probably bots too :P ). There is NOT a rule about posting in your threads. But there IS a general rule that posts need to be on-topic and not potentially inflammatory, which this one failed at.

This discussion has been closed.