Encarta 1998

edited November 2019 in Product Comments

imageEncarta 1998

WinWorld is an online museum dedicated to providing free and open access to one of the largest archives of abandonware software and information on the web.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Why do you ignore my offers? Why does it take so long? I have posted Encarta Weltatlas 97 for months. And a few days ago Encarta Weltatlas 98. And Encarta 99 "Die große Enzyklopädie". for months. :(

• @plangg said:
    Why do you ignore my offers? Why does it take so long? I have posted Encarta Weltatlas 97 for months. And a few days ago Encarta Weltatlas 98. And Encarta 99 "Die große Enzyklopädie". for months. :(

If I had to guess, it would be that the admins are busy and there's already a backlog of software that needs to be uploaded. I'd also guess that something like Encarta is rather low priority over some other, rarer titles.

• I haven't even had time to fart these last few months, and only managed to get a few contributions uploaded. Not that you care, but I spent my few free minutes yesterday coaxing the bits off of floppy disks for a couple of uncommon applications - one of which runs under Windows 1. And I still need to finish scanning the manual, which is bound so I have to do it manually page by page.

• I can finally make projects for school and not use wikipedia :)