Help with windows 98 Second Edition

edited January 2020 in Software

I need install another hard disk drive but i don't know how, anyone can give me a list of instructions?

Comments

• Depends on if you're doing this on a physical system or virtual machine. Also, why do you need to install another hard disk if I may ask?

• edited January 2020

@Bry89 said:
    Depends on if you're doing this on a physical system or virtual machine. Also, why do you need to install another hard disk if I may ask?

Virtual machine, windows 98 second edition and is for games the second hard disk

• Under Virtual PC 2007, you can easily set an additional hard disk for the VM but if supposing you're using VMware, then I don't know.

Besides, I want to ask for my own curiosity... why do you want to have a separate drive for games? Do you not have enough disk space for them regarding the main drive?

• @Bry89 said:
    Under Virtual PC 2007, you can easily set an additional hard disk for the VM but if supposing you're using VMware, then I don't know.

Besides, I want to ask for my own curiosity... why do you want to have a separate drive for games? Do you not have enough disk space for them regarding the main drive?

The main hard drive is 3.00GB

• Update; I know how install another hard disk drive but now my cd/dvd drive of my VM don't work, help