Several versions of SciTech Display Doctor

Note: I don't have the original physical media. I just have some iso files I downloaded.

This software is useful because it allows Windows 95 and 98 VirtualBox VMs to have high resolutions and colors. However, only version 7 beta works this way. This software is available for download all over the internet, and the best source seems to be here: https://retrosystemsrevival.blogspot.com/2019/05/scitech-display-doctor-7.html because it has several different versions. I am offering this because I am surprised that it is not already at WinWorld since it is a very useful piece of software. I think it should be here for archival purposes and so this site is the only place people have to go to to download old stuff.

Comments

• Nice find. I tried SciTech on VirtualBox last year but it did not work with Win98. When did they update it?

• @CromagnonPlayer said:
    Nice find. I tried SciTech on VirtualBox last year but it did not work with Win98. When did they update it?

As far as I know, it wasn't updated. Only version 7 worked in VirtualBox. Here is a nice YouTube video that I watched to make my VM: