Are you power code complaint?

2»

Comments

• You cant have a hose rack hung up on your house at my friends development/trailer park. Actually good trailers, they seem just like houses.
  • Wow. That sucks. It's kind of nice to be in a development sometimes, like we have a golf course (costs extra), clubhouse, pool (extra), tennis (extra), lake (extra for the brach), security, etc. A lot is extra, but it's sometimes nice. Also, everyone brought their own builder, so all the homes are pretty much different.
  • I can understand some of the regulations about cutting trees and stuff. And lets face it, would you REALLY want to live next to a house painted goat puke green?

-Q
  • Also, everyone brought their own builder, so all the homes are pretty much different.

GOOD! I *HATE* developments where all the houses were built using 1 of 3 different blueprints.

Security?

But I'll bet the streetlighting's poor, it always is in developments.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    Also, everyone brought their own builder, so all the homes are pretty much different.

GOOD! I *HATE* developments where all the houses were built using 1 of 3 different blueprints.

Security?

But I'll bet the streetlighting's poor, it always is in developments.

A lot of the developments near me in NJ are like 3 different plans, too!

We don't have many, if any, street lights on my section of the street, but there are only 4 hourses on it, and it's only on one side of the street, woods on the other. There are some on the road my street intersects with, as it is a busier road. We're on the corner.

Security- they have like a security service that patrols. They also have neighborhood watch.

www.poconofarms.com
  • QQ
    edited June 2004
    SSH wrote:
    We don't have many, if any, street lights on my section of the street, but there are only 4 hourses on it, and it's only on one side of the street, woods on the other. There are some on the road my street intersects with, as it is a busier road. We're on the corner.

WoW, I'm surprised, decent lighting.

-Q
  • Not really, there aren't too many. It's kind if Pocno-ish, wooded, and like the fences, I guess they don't want to disturb the natural beauty... or pay the electric bill.
  • Exactly, good lighting (or in your case, NO lighting) is better then poor lighting.

-Q