[Offer] - AnyTime 1.0 for DOS

I see you guys have AnyTime 2.0, the GUI version for Windows 3.1, I have a 3.5 floppy disk with version 1.0 for DOS developed in 1992 if interested.

Comments

• Yes, please do share that, thanks!
  • Attachment - AnyTime v1.0 for DOS

(I do believe during installation it asks about adding additional files for windows 3.1)
  • Any chance of getting a scan or readable photo of the disk? Thanks.
  • Here's the listing in windows 98

• edited January 2021
    I tried to create an image from the disk but I'm starting to get head errors. I skipped the errors (about three) to finish the image but I'm not 100% sure this will work.

I'm going to test the disk on a usb drive on a modern tower to see if I can install via dosbox.

Update

Turns out thankfully it's just the drive that's gone bad and I was able to create an image using the usb drive on a win 10 machine.
  • Thanks. Chances are your drive just needs a cleaning disk run through it.

Groans. You forgot to write protect the disk, and now it has a hidden "System Volume Information" directory written on it. Even Windows 98 will write junk back to the disk if it isn't write protected.
  • Was already way too late as I had used the disk before fooling around with it about 15 years ago before putting it away in a plastic tub which is where it's been ever since.

Believe it or not I can't believe the disk actually works because when I was young I actually tried to overwrite the disk as I though the blue disk was cool.
  • Updated with "hidden" folder volume removed.
  • Thanks, unfortunately disk seems to be modified because of Windows file.
  • Yeah, unfortunately I inserted the disk into a windows XP machine back in 2004 and even at one point was attempting to format it (thankfully that didn't happen). I'm just glad the software works and everything is still there.
  • Ok, I'll try to fix (recover) the disk as untouched status as possible.