[Request] MS-DOS 6.22 Italian Upgrade version

Hi, I'm looking for ms-dos 6.22 update version on 4 floppy disks in Italian, can you help me please? I need it to restore old original floppy disk.
The discs I need are discs 1 and 2, I have them in working order 3 and 4.
on the site there is only the clean installation version and no update in Italian.

Thank you

Salve, sto cercando ms-dos 6.22 versione aggiornamento su 4 floppy disk in italiano, potete aiutarmi per favore? mi serve per restaurare dei vecchi floppy disk originali.
I dischi che mi servono sono il disco 1 e 2, il 3 e 4 li ho funzionanti.
sul sito c'è solo la versione installazione pulita e non aggiornamento in italiano.

Grazie

Comments

• I've never seen this version ... if you have it it's very rare ... I doubt anyone can help you.

on eBay I sell one (it is not clear if it is in Italian) at an absurd price ... demonstration of how unobtainable it is.

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Microsoft-MS-DOS-6-22-Update-Sistema-Operativo/163439091308?hash=item260dba9e6c:g:7iEAAOSwDYdcGUKq
  • Hello, in the meantime thanks for replying, I know it's hard to find but, I have the original floppy disks and unfortunately disks 1 and 2 don't work even after cleaning them, the only thing to do is to be able to find the image files in so as to copy them on a blank floppy disk and then move the internal disk into the original floppy case so as to restore it .... work that by the way I have already done on a Windows 3.1 and an MS-Dos 5.0.

Otherwise, if I don't find the image files, it remains only to buy them back but, besides being expensive, I risk that even those will not work if they have not been well preserved ... :(