(Request) Microsoft Golf "Bannif Springs", "Pinnehurst" and another golf courses.

There are a courses for microsoft golf. A golf simulation software. These articles are a rare and hard to find. It haves a memories of the 90's.

Comments

• Here you go. These are the only three courses officially released by Microsoft. Banff Springs, Pinehurst and Mauna Kea.

Banff Springs Disk 1
    Banff Springs Disk 2
    Mauna Kea Disk 1
    Mauna Kea Disk 2
    Pinehurst Disk 1

If you need the other Non-Microsoft courses, I can upload you the individual courses, both in LowRes CRS for Golf 1.0 and HiRes CRH for Golf 2.0 and 3.0.
  • Hi cmarquez, I know this is a very old post, but would you happen to still have the individual courses? I have looked everywhere, and can't seem to find them in the proper format anywhere else online.
  • Just posting this in case anyone happens to still be looking for additional Microsoft Golf 2.0 courses.

None of the install .ima virtual floppy files for non-Microsoft courses (links 386) I found seemed to work properly. However, I tried downloading links 386 and copying all files from the links directory into the Golf 2.0 directory. This actually worked, no conversion needed, and it adds many more courses. Simply select a new course in Golf 2.0 where you normally would.

Hopefully this will help if you're having problems finding additional courses, and thanks cmarquez for the Microsoft courses.
  • Yes, I do have a big collection of Golf images and CDs which contain all 25 officially released courses for every early Microsoft Golf, from 1.0 floppy up to 3.0 CD.

Let me know if you still want them and I can share you my collection. And sorry for the extremely belated reply. Family and life keeps me away from these corners for quite a long time.
  • I'm back with my own very belated reply! I also don't visit often, but that would be amazing! I have friends with fond memories of those games, and would greatly appreciate the image files. I Actually just got ahold of an old XP laptop, and one of the first games I've installed is microsoft golf!

Thank you for the response