[OFFER] Windows 2000 Professional SP4 [Italian] (OEM) - Legit ISO

The Win2KPro SP4 Italian ISO on here has been modified, but thankfully I found an actual ISO with no modifications.

ISO Link: https://mega.nz/file/9AkgkSZY#EGLJRpIlGsUAFHysG1GaVee5GPAYJ6B8TTfkNPhAmp4

Here is a comparison of what WinWorld has versus what I have:

anyways, feel free to replace this if you want

Comments

• Thanks for pointing that out. Do you also happen to have a CD label scan or photo that can be added to this?

Also, do me a favor, and please do no put the Winworldpc.com tag in files that you "offer". That tag is supposed to indicate that it came from Winworld, so it gets confusing if it is already in there. Besides, I always test and re-compress offers before I add them to the library.

I always test and recompress offers for the library and use that as a flag to indicate it is complete and ready to go.

If you want to make my job easier, give me some proof files are not just some random virus infected download from a torrent site that I may have to spend much time testing. Label scans go a long way toward that. Screen shots showing you tested something often help.

In this specific case if the contents are identical, it is no big deal, but when I don't have anything to compare to, that means a lot more time testing.
  • edited January 2022
    1. I do not have any CD Scans, just an ISO image with file dates from 06/26/2003 (which is when SP4 would have came out)
    2. I see.

Then again, I would know the SP4POEM_IT iso would be a modded copy because:
    SP4POEM is not a legit CD label, a true SP4 label would proceed as: ZRMPOEM (or S for Server, A for Advanced Server, and so on)
    This could have been nLited, as a file named CDROMSP2.TST is present, so it could have been modified with a Windows 2000 Pro SP2 in Italian ISO as a base (cd label would have been SP2POEM_IT).