Offer - Quick Paint 1.50 Win32 Portable & DIY - Oldskool Fun Painter That Puts MSPaint in the Dust>>

Here's a goodie that is 23 years old...Quick Paint...From a Japanese Dev....

weighing in at just a mere 735 KB directory including manual you could say this is very tightly coded especially for its features which leaves MSPaint in the dust...

Anyway back to Quick Paint...App has 4 buffers & you can open an image in them so you can grab a brush from the image to use on another buffer.

Good number of drawing modes which most would call brush blending modes...

Interesting color wheel area that has LMB color...RMB color and current pixel color under cursor in very center whilst the outer edge of the wheel (which is a square) is the transparency color which would be better referred to as 'masking color'...

Anywhere on your painting you can make any color the default 'masking' color by hitting CTRL + p. Then under masking you engage the buffer & then choose to exclude everything but the mask or vice versa...

If you setup RMB to same mask color you can paint in more masking too...Makes for a fast workflow. This makes any color a potential 'layer object' that when finished can be dropped to the canvas...

Quick Paint also good at vector looking rasters & stuff like this done in seconds with a mouse-

I use a thumball mouse though which I put as better than a mouse but not as good as a tablet....

Quick Paint got great zoom in too with pixel paint abilities-

As you can see this was designed for small screens...Great for netbook use too...

When you fire up a new scene it defaults to this small size but you just go to Image>Image Size & make it what you want...

It will open BMPs only & saves BMP only but that takes care of business...

Fast & crash free the only error I got was when I made a brush almost twice as big as the canvas I got an 'out of bounds' error...no crash though...

Undos seem endless...I counted 200 & stopped but I think it'll undo everything if needed.

If you ever dreamed of being a top 'MSPaint Artist' you can now move up a notch in software...

I have supplied 2 versions...One is a completely cracked portable & the other you crack yourself. Quick Paint is portable either way. The crack is a COM crack so you would have to put QP dir where you want, copy COM crack to app dir then command prompt on it then you just put in the crack name without the .COM extension...then enter...

I find this thing rather addicting...wasting lots of time with it

Over at OldschoolDAW-

http://www.oldschooldaw.com/forums/index.php/topic,7381.msg10856/topicseen.html#msg10856

Comments

• Notice to All...After this weekend I will be deleting all attachments for this...So grab it now if any interest...