Red Hat Linux 7.3 (and other older Linux distros) on an IBM T41 w/Radeon Mobility 9000

It's been a while since I've been on this forum. But I need graphics and sound drivers to be able to run those older, rare OSes. Can anyone provide direct links to both of those drivers and instructions concerning how to install them?
Also, I want DIRECT LINKS PLEASE, not links to the download page.
I want to start by installing Red Hat 7.3 on the machine (my T41 with the Mobility Radeon 9000 is my oldest computer).
Thank you.

Comments

• edited October 2022
    I'd like to also point out that version 8.24.8 of the fglrx driver is supported in SuSE 7.3 and later, Red Hat Linux 7.2 and later, and Mandrake 9.0 and later.

What are the requirements for the AD1981B Linux driver?

UPDATE: 1 just did a quick Google search for fglrx 8.24.8, but not many results came up and I couldn't find anything on the first page. Does anyone have the fglrx 8.24.8 and AD1981B drivers?
  • edited October 2022
    I did a Google search for version 8.24.8 of the ATI Proprietary Linux driver, but couldn't find anything. I even checked the Internet Archive for both the graphics and sound drivers, and couldn't find anything. Does anyone on here have it or the AD1981B Linux driver?
  • edited October 2022
    Again, does anyone have fglrx 8.24.8 or the AD1981B driver? If I search (for the former at least) on Google, I wouldn't find anything.