OFFER!!!... Geniator XS-1 1.2 Win32 - Sequencer From 2005 That Went Nowhere>>>

Just up on archive.org...

A sequencer made by some Teutons in 2005 that is basically closed in with a multi-timbral synth panel, a sequencer - piano roll panel & a mixer panel... Looks great for sure, I can tell you that the synth presets can be improved upon as they are rather lackluster. Haven't put energy into it so don't know much...

One thing I did some years ago was augment the manual... You see the GUI is English but the manual was German which is odd so I spent a long evening translating the most important German parts into English pasting over the German parts (mostly)... I have seen this one other place but only my upload will have the English-augmented manual...

The English parts are in red...

OK Garcia, Go for it....

https://archive.org/details/geniator-xs-1-1.2-win-32

Comments

• hahaha thanks :blush:
    interesting self contain small app for making EDM, but looks like it has no midi file support.
  • edited March 15
    Locked in stuff like this usually pretty stable, which is one of the most important aspects... Some of the GUI terminology is a bit different like 'presets' are 'timbres' etc>>> Be the first to make something in it, be famous>>>

I see you directly looked for MIDI, Seems like you'd be a big fan of the cakewalk stuff... I plan on putting up Project5 after Aero Studio, That oughta get your MIDI madness flowing>>>
  • edited March 16
    People get famous for using apps? :lol:

Not a fan of cakewalk, the little I tried it 20+ years ago, it's just that I need midi for tools, midi is like .obj or .dea etc in 3D, used from app to app.
  • Then it would seem FL Studio would be a 'tool' as it has quite a robust piano roll & you can export MID right from the piano roll...

So you tried PROJECT5?!!...It's different from Sonar, Home Studio, etc... It's a MIDI-centric Synth Workstation uses DX-DXi or 'wrapped VST-VSTi' even though old scanning pretty good, also uses MFX plugins... Very good MIDI sorta workflow...
  • Fist time I've heard of PROJECT5... sound pretty good!
    FL studio... I heard it's gotten a lot better, I didn't know it does mid file export.... I haven't seen it in 20+ years also.
  • Thanks for that... when I see big looking DAW, it just makes me think, I'd rather learn reaper lol
  • Then best to learn reaper then, I have some older reapers I like but newer reapers are just crammed with too much crap in the way that i would never use...

Project5 is more streamlined for MIDI it's kinda like Aero Studio in that way... I have all versions my fav is the 1.5 which is what you are reading about on the SOS article... They took 'SYNOPS' out of Project5 when they went to version 2, I thought that was a mistake...

That other site is dodgy, tengo mucho cuidado!!!