IBM OS/2 Warp 4 CD-ROM

edited August 2004 in Site Issues
Hello,

I've been looking for OS/2 warp 4 for a long time, but I cannot find it anywhere. I really would like to try this OS. Can any of you guys help me out? thnx in advance!

BTW, your site is really good. I have never seen an OS abandonware site with so much working links! :D

Comments

• We're trying to locate a copy of it.

Will post a reply when we get something.

-Q
  • OS/2 Warp 4 is still sold and serviced by IBM, you could buy the set from IBM at a reasonable price (when you consider what M$ wants for Windows)
  • Can you give me a link to that site then please?
    The only sites I have seen charge about 450 dollars for a copy of warp 4. That is way too much. Another option is eComstation, but that has not been fully developed yet and it is way to expensive.
  • I got alot of OS\2 crap.

OS\2 Warp v1.0 - 2.1 (ALL versions, 1.1 with LAN)
    OS\2 Warp v3.0 Red Spine on floppys w/ bonus, IBM Works
    OS\2 Warp v3.0 Red Spine on CD-ROM
    OS\2 Warp v4.0 Red Spine on CD-ROM
    OS\2 Warp 4.0 Blue Spine
    -Built in Win0s2 for 16-bit programs
    -built in latest Win32 API's (early 32-bit suport)
    -IBM Works
    -Bonus Pack
    -Lotus Works
    -Application Sampler CD
    -1GB file
    OS\2 Warp 4.5 codename "AudorA" (Some Beta)
    eComstatstion 1.0
    -Win32 support
    -better HW support
  • eComStation is NOT ABW (yet), but if you have OS/2 Warp unsupported version, get in touch:

winworld )at) wwsvr.servehttp.com

-Q
  • Sorry, Just listing what I got.

Would OS\2 Warp 4.5 be abandonware? its an unsupported Beta....I think.
  • Not sure, do you know whether or not Warp 4 is ABW? IBMs site is confsuing.

-Q
  • OS\2 Warp v4.0 is sort of. They dont sell it anymore and its very rare to find. I consider it to be even thoug they still had updates from like a year ago.
  • I have a copy of OS\2 Warp 4, Don't know what rev it is, I downloaded it a long timeago from IRC. Last I checked IBM still sells it but for a ungodly amount.
  • yeah. $250!

last time I checked, Windows XP Home was like $150 and HE was $199 or something at this one store.
  • Im searching for warp 4, too. i have warp3 /w bonuspak and all original docs (i