FIRST EP OF " PIMP MY PC" coming soon.. :D

edited November 2004 in Hardware
guys i got good news. Im gonna start a site called pimp my pc, and i need you guys thoughts on how it should done, tomorow im gon a pimp a frieds pc up and im using my vid camerca to record it, i would love to post it on here but i have damn 56k. put on the site ill post pics cause i got a sweet vid cam. heres what im gonna do.

first format and get rid of win ME , put xp home on it, i know home, i rather pro but util i find out where to get that im stuck.

upgrade the graphics card to a newER, one 16megs to 32 megs, i never said it wasa new pc lol
adda second floppy,
NEW 450Watt power supply going in and getting rid of that old one 300WAtt

maybe a second hardrive if i can find the old one lying around, its 2gb, like is adi its not a new computer .lol

pciture WILL be up as soon as i get it done. ~ Justin

Comments

• <G>! This'll be interesting!

-Q

PS. Do any of your friends have broadband connexions? You might be able to get them to upload it for you.
  • Yep, I'm looking forward to this, I just hope you dont act ghetto on it.
  • Q , my friends have ethernet at the university form and thats how i hope to get it
  • Aha! Alright then I'll be waiting to see how you make this out.

-Q
  • I'm allready started on converting an IBM XT to an ATX compatible pc, I'm also recording it.
  • I'm allready started on converting an IBM XT to an ATX compatible pc, I'm also recording it.
    I wonder will it work then?