Expanding my graphx resolution issue...

edited January 2005 in Hardware
I'm using my brother's old monitor since he got himself an LCD monitor.... This monitor has an issue with graphics resolution expanding.... Everytime I try to expand it, it runs off the screen. It does support it up to 1280x1024.... Please help me out.... Thanks.

Comments

• trainer4 wrote:
    I'm using my brother's old monitor since he got himself an LCD monitor.... This monitor has an issue with graphics resolution expanding.... Everytime I try to expand it, it runs off the screen. It does support it up to 1280x1024.... Please help me out.... Thanks.
    are there controls on the monitor? adjust them.
    if not, there might of been software for that video card or the monitor that can help adjust the screen
  • Get your video card's drive package, you might have something. ATI has a tool for it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thats what my ex-laptops LCD did
  • mine too , the card supports 1600 x 1200 but the screen fits on 1024 x 768 anymore the screen goes off the monitor and i need the mouse to move to the other hiden parts that are not shown.
  • I had such problems on nvidia card when using Drivers version 61.xx. When I upgraded to 66.xx (or downgraded to 53.03) that was fixed.