Lousy Server Idea

edited February 2005 in Software
How about a Apache Server on a Pentium 200 with 2 GB HD Space?

Pointless, I know. But If i ever get broadband.

Comments

• That would make an excellent server for small programs.
  • That whould be faster then what I use as my server.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    That whould be faster then what I use as my server.

-Q

What you USED. Remember we upgraded to a 450MHz K6-II?
  • Hmm, I don't remember exactly what it is anymore ::oops:

-Q
  • Install phpsysinfo!
  • I tried, ~
  • Excellent, now all that's confusing is that it says I'm running Windows!

-Q
  • ftp into opt/administration/phpsysinfo/images/ and change "xp.gif" with xp.gif

then go to /opt/administration/phpsysinfo/includes/os/class.Linux.inc.php

and find the line
    else {
          $result = 'N.A.';

and change the N.A, to whatever you want
  • There, now it's "fixed" !

-Q
  • gotta fix mine now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Guess which ones are going to get hauled to the Supreme Court so Rhenquist can finally get around to making the landmark descision he wants to make before he up and croaks. (I couln't help it, ":lol:"!!)

-Q
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ tom hmmm all 3 apply to me.......

Q, this guy?

http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/just ... t.bio.html
  • He's the Cheif Justice of the US, also having somewhat serious health problems.

-Q

PS. Yea that's him, I also managed to misspell his name ::roll: ::oops:
  • Install phpsysinfo!

Hey You Might Wanna Check This Out Also, I Use This On Our Site Here But On Our Site It Doesnt Show All The Info It Can Show. To See The Full Demo On The Authors Site Check Here
  • Hmm, I may have to check that out.

-Q
  • Just For A Reference Q, I'm Not Sure How You Got Stuff Set Up, But It Kept Blowing Up My PHP Error Log Because I Have This Option Set To Off In My PHP.ini File."allow_call_time_pass_reference = Off"
    [05-Feb-2005 20:31:10] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen().  If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any longer.  in /www/cdi/main/server_info/server_info.php on line 411[05-Feb-2005 20:31:10] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen().  If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any longer.  in /www/cdi/main/server_info/server_info.php on line 411[05-Feb-2005 20:31:10] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen().  If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any longer.  in /www/cdi/main/server_info/server_info.php on line 421

To Fix It I Made A .htaccess File In The Folder With The Following Code In It And I've Had No Other Errors...
    php_flag allow_call_time_pass_reference On